I would like to share this video on how to peel an egg without actually peeling. Here’s the instruction on what he did.
- Put the egg in any container you can use for boiling and make sure it is covered with water.
- Egg must be boiled in water for 12 minutes.
- After boiling the egg for 12 minutes, place the egg in cold water with ice and 1 teaspoon of baking soda. Make sure to do this immediately after boiling.
- Crack and remove small piece of the shell on top and bottom (wide end) of the egg.
- Hold the egg with your hand and blow the narrow end of the egg forcefully to discharge it out of the shell.
Be sure that you are ready to catch the egg when it goes out of the shell.
For some other tips on how you can get a fresh and healthiest eggs you can read this to the ff links: