A lot of people, even fussy Moms, have been looking for healthy foods that would give them and their family members the right daily nutrition they need. Aside from looking for the food’s nutritional content, of course all of us also consider not only our strict diet but also our strict budget. For this reason, this article from Mercola website can certainly provide you a lot of help when it comes to picking the right food with the right price.
Here are the top 10 healthiest foods that would only cost you a dollar or less:
1. Two Cage Free Organic Eggs: $0.84
2. Raw Organic Milk, 8 oz: $0.62
3. Raw Nuts and Seeds: Sunflower seeds, raw, 1 oz. = $0.82 and Mixed raw nuts, 1/2 oz. = $1.00
4. Berries: 1 cup fresh organic blueberries = $0.95
5. Watermelon: One-pound slice = $0.59
6. Coconut Milk: 7 ounces = $0.98
7. Spinach: 5 oz. fresh organic spinach = $0.95
8. Garlic: 2 cloves = $0.05
9. Wild Rice: One serving = $0.99
10. Krill Oil: Two capsules = $0.84
Keep in mind that these foods are chosen based on their healthy contents while assuring that you will only be spending around $1 per serving. Isn’t it great?! It’s amazing how we can still find out nutrition-packed food choices which still give us a lot of savings.
You can even notice that these top 10 healthy food selections are most commonly found in our daily menus. It’s a good thing that we can maximize the use of energy that these foods can give us. Like eggs for example, as we all know, eggs are certainly known as one of the most healthful foods in the world. However, nutritionists claim that eggs are best to eat when raw especially when it comes from true free-ranging chickens. Aside from eggs, the rest of the nine options can certainly give you the right nutrition without spending too much.
So why pay more when you can have the same nutrition-rich foods in a more reasonable cost?! Put this on your list and have a healthy lifestyle that is based on your daily budget!