Not all kinds of oil give you fat and unhealthy effects. Just like any other kinds of oil that were extracted from your favorite veggies and other fruits, coconut oil also has this healthy content which gives simple magical effects to your overall good health.
Coconut can be seen as a very common type of fruit especially in tropical countries. But did you know how functional it is, knowing that a lot of things can be done just with the use of a coconut oil?
In fact, studies show that coconut oil has become the smart alternative to those other oils that we’re using. It’s simply because a lot of benefits can be obtained from using a coconut oil. This includes the following:
* Promoting your heart health
* Supporting the proper functioning of your thyroid gland
* Supporting your immune system health
* Promoting weight loss when and if you need it
* Providing you with an immediate energy source
* Supporting a healthy metabolism
* Helping to keep your skin healthy and youthful looking
Aside from this, the latest survey as done by mercola.com denotes that fresh shores extra virgin coconut oil can provide several other health benefits like:
* Gained peace of mind knowing they were making the smartest oil choice
* Loved the taste and the enhanced flavor added to their food
* Embraced the improvement made to their skin when used as a lotion
For your skin…
* Smoothing and moisturizing effects
* Promoted skin elasticity
* Convenient eye make-up remover
* Use in shaving applications
And for the most important effects above all, coconut oil is known to be the dieter’s best friend. The reason behind this is that coconut oil help stimulate your metabolism.
And when it comes to the content that we pertain to as the “miracle” ingredient, coconut oil also contains lauric acid which is also found in mother’s milk. As we all know, breast milk enhances the immunity of a baby because it is packed with nutrients and other disease-fighting ingredients. And since coconut oil also has lauric acid, it gives similar effects especially when it comes to strengthening your immune system.
So if you’re a choosy one when it comes to your brand of coconut oil, then you just have to look for the following requirements:
* Certified organic by USDA standards
* No refining
* No chemicals added (including hexane)
* No bleaching
* No deodorization
* No hydrogenation
* Made from traditional coconut palms only, no hybrid or genetically modified (GMO) varieties
* Made from fresh coconuts, not the dried "copra" used in cheap oils
* Made without heat processing